Collection of Personal and Business Identifiable Information and other Information
User-Provided Information: This Policy applies to User Data collected from you or our Partners, such as details pertaining to your name, parentage, nationality, state/city of residence, residential address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, contact number/mobile number, user IDs, passwords, net banking credentials, bank account details, PAN, GST number and legal business proofs, Business name, Business registration documents.
Information We Automatically Collect: In addition to information you provide to us, we automatically collect certain information about how you access and interact with our Services("Usage Information"). This Usage Information is a key part of how we improve your experience on our Website and provide you with more personalized services. We may use various technologies to collect and store such Usage Information in connection with the BUbusiness Services. These may include things like cookies, browser web storage (e.g., HTML5), web beacons and similar technologies. There are four types of Usage Information we may collect:
- Device Information. This is information about how you access BUbusiness Services, such as the operating system, hardware model, application or browser type and version, and unique identifiers associated with your device.
- Log Information. There are certain pieces of information we automatically collect in system logs or similar files about how you interact with BUbusiness Services, such as which features you visit or click on. This Log Information may also include things like your IP address, browser or device configuration, date and time of access and cookie information.
- Location Information. We may use certain information like your IP address or other Device Information or Log Information to estimate your location (e.g., your city or state). We may also request to use location-enabled services on your device (which typically provide GPS or Wi-Fi access point details) to enhance our services. We will only use these location-enabled services on your device with your consent, though.
- Conversations. Any chats or conversations (whether text/voice/video) that you may conduct through the Website, including with other Users in the course of transactions with them including in relation to the Commerce Offerings, will be automatically recorded and stored with us.
- By providing User Data as mentioned hereinabove, you expressly consent to BUbusiness (including its marketing channels, Partners and Third Party Service Providers) to contact you through SMS, call, e-mail, push notifications, social media and/or other channels that may be used for communication from time to time and with follow-up communication in relation to the BUbusiness Services and Third Party Service Offerings, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on the Website, and various other offers offered by the Third Party Service Providers or BUbusiness. You hereby authorize BUbusiness to contact you even if you have registered yourself under DND, DNC service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your Account is not deactivated by either you or us.
- The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in/ uploading your User Data (including but not limited to user IDs and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through the Platform. Any User Data which requires to be keyed in/ uploaded is required for enabling hassle free, faster and paperless (to the extent possible) processing of applications for Third Party Service Offerings so opted/availed by you.
- You hereby authorize and expressly provide consent for us to share your User Data with third parties including but not limited to Partners, and Third Party Service Providers and other Users acting as sellers in the Commerce Offering for the provision of BUbusiness Services and Third Party Service Offerings to you.
- You further expressly authorize us to share the recordings of your conversations on the Website with Partners to provide you BUbusiness Services such as 'text to speech' and speech recognition.
- BUbusiness reserves the right (and you expressly authorize BUbusiness) to share or disclose your User Data when BUbusiness determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under applicable laws.
Utilization of Demographic / Business Data / Profile Data / Your Information
We use the User Data in a variety of ways in providing the BUbusiness Service and operating our business, including the following:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the BUbusiness Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to Users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Website.
- Your data is utilized to help vendors in maintaining the inventory levels; Improving the customer satisfaction; informing you about the services, products, updates, deals and offers; promoting the safe service; measuring the customers interests in our offerings; cash collection; resolving disputes; enhancing and customizing platform’s experience; troubleshooting problems; detecting any crime, fraud or error; enforcing our conditions of use & sale; and as generally portrayed to you when the data was collected.
- For training and quality monitoring.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the BUbusiness Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties and you hereby consent to receiving such communications by agreeing to these terms.
- We will not retain information you provide for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
- You will be requested to complete certain online surveys. These surveys will be optional and may ask specific data like contact details; your purchasing preferences or history; personal details such as name, gender and date of birth etc; characteristics such as you way of life, your preferences and inclinations; demographic data such as age, location, address or income and any other such data. This information is utilized in order to customize and tailor our platform & content according to your preferences.
Also, some services on the platform are offered by third parties and hence some of the cookies or other comparative devices are set by third parties. Such cookies set by third parties are not controlled by us. Any information collected by such third parties is subjected to their own data collection, usage and privacy policies.
Sharing of personal data/ business data
We may share personal/business data to our other corporate bodies and affiliates. Until and unless the user does not expressly quit, these corporate bodies and affiliates may market their products/services to you as a result of such sharing of data.
Some of the personal/business data may be shared to third parties by BUbusiness. Such sharing of data might be required in order to provide you access to our services, for enhancing your experience on our platform, to encourage the advertising and promoting campaigns of BUbusiness, to fulfil your orders, or to conform to the legal obligations of BUbusiness, to uphold our User Agreement, or to identify, examine, reduce or forestall any fraudulent or criminal operations which are identified with our services. The information may be shared with third parties in order to avail services from these third parties, when we collaborate with third parties in order to improve our services, in order to provide you with financial services such as credit facility, as a part of corporate change such as merger, acquisition, debt financing etc, for marketing purposes or legal purposes. You hereby authorize and expressly provide us consent to share the required user data with third parties to enhance our services. We do not unveil your personal/business data to third parties for their promoting and advertising purposes without your express consent.
Links to Other Sites
BUbusiness platform provides some services which are offered by third parties and hence our platform may provide links to some websites which may collect your personal/business data. BUbusiness doesn't assume any responsibility related to content on these websites or related to their privacy practices.
Confidentiality of Login ID & Password
To ensure that there is no modification, misuse or loss of the data under BUbusiness control, we have set up stringent security measures. At whatever point you change or access your account information, we offer the utilization of a secured server. We follow the strict security guidelines and protocol for the data under our control and ensure that your data is not accessed without permissions.
We provide users of our platform an option to opt-out from receiving advertising and promotional communications from us after setting up an account. In the event that you need to remove your contact data from all BUbusiness.in records and newsletters, it would be ideal if you visit unsubscribe.
Business provides the following three ways to opt out from any future communications & solicitations.
- Opt out link available in all solicitation Emails.
- Users may send their email address to email@example.com to opt out from customer solicitations.
- A written request can be sent to BUbusiness, 12/96, 5th Cross, 9th Main, Dr Rajkumar Road, Srinivas Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560050 to opt out from customer solicitations.
Promotions on BUbusiness
BUbusiness utilizes the services of third-party advertising organizations to serve promotional advertisements to the user when a user visits our platform. To provide you advertisements according to your preferences of products and services, these organizations may utilize some of the data about your activity on the web (excluding your personal details like name, Phone number, email address or residential/commercial address, Business name & registration details)
Please contact us for any questions regarding this statement
Mr Satish Ganta,
Bavineni United Pvt. Ltd.
Ataura Business Center, 99D, 2nd Cross Rd, KHB Colony,
5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560095.
Ph No: 8217383544
Time: Mon-Sat (9:00 - 18:00)